E-Collar Pro Educator PE-900 Series Advanced Remote Dog Training Systems
The Pro Educator is the most advanced remote dog trainer ever devised, it boasts features never seen before that provide for the most humane experience for both the owner and dog alike.
- Dog Size: 5 lbs. and Larger
- 1/2 Mile Range
- LCD Display with Back Light allows for Precision Control
- Expandable from 1 to 3 dogs on the fly
- 2 Hour Quick Charge Lithium Polymer via USB or Charger
- Battery Level Icon and Flashing Light Indication
- Lost Transmitter Beeper Mode
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant
- Deluxe Carrying Case Included
- Remote Tracking Light, Great for Evening Walks
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
Stimulation Sensation Features:
- 256 Levels of smooth blunt stimulation with 100 Levels displayed on the LCD
- Lock and Set and Maximum Stimulation Safety Features
- Seven Stimulation Modes to Choose From:
- Momentary Stimulation Brief Pulse of Stimulation
- Momentary Boost Brief Pulse of Boosted Stimulation
- Continuous Stimulation up to 10 Seconds
- Continuous Boost up to 10 Seconds
- 1 Second Ramp to Level Set by the Volume Dial
- 2 Second Ramp to Boosted Level
- Patented Instant Stimulation Mode
- Tone and Vibration both have options to automatically administer the stimulation sensation after 2 seconds of tone of vibration should the dog choose not to comply. Ivan Pavlov proved this type of training increases the dog to comply given the sensation is of sufficient value to cause a behavior change.
- Adjustable Boost Selectable between 1 through 60: allows for quick emergency stimulation to freeze the dog if the situation warrants it.
Advanced Features using Computer Interface Tool:
- Quick and easy selection of one, two or three dog modes.
Button Selection Dropdowns:
- Convenient drop down for each control button provide quick and easy selection of the desired sensation.
- Ability to lock the level preventing accidental over stimulation by inadvertent
- Movement of the dial
- Allows the user to select a level between 1 and 60 which provides for an emergency boost of the stimulation level, great for the times when the working level is ignored by the dog due to a high distraction
Selection of 7 types of vibration:
- (H) High Constant Vibration
- (M) Medium Constant Vibration
- (L) Low Constant Vibration
- (TS-H) High Tapping Sensation‚ 1 second on and 1 second off
- (TS-M) Medium Tapping Sensation‚ 1 second on and 1 second off
- (TS-L) Low Tapping Sensation‚ 1 second on and 1 second off
- (TA) Two seconds of constant medium vibration followed by continuous stimulation; commonly known as Classical or Pavlovian Conditioning
Selection of 4 types of Tone:
- (H) High Constant Tone
- (M) Medium Constant Tone
- (L) Low Constant Tone
- (PA) Two seconds of constant medium tone followed by continuous stimulation; commonly known as Classical or Pavlovian Conditioning
Selection of Mode feature to limit the stimulation or allow full access to all 100 levels
Patented Instant Stimulation:
This unique mode is the most significant technological advancement in e-collars in decades. It eliminates the surprise of the stimulation‚ shock‚ found when applying levels above 30 to a dog in training. The stimulation can only be applied by starting at zero and turning the dial up on the dog until the desired response and/or compliance are achieved. It minimizes the cortisol levels while improving the learning process of the dog and does not cause the head jerking sometimes caused by higher level training. It also is very convenient for the user as the dial only needs to be turned and no buttons need to be pushed once the mode is activated. Great for boundary training, aggressive dog aversion training, IPO sport training, and many other situations that requires precision control and pressure.
The Pro Educator is a modern e-collar designed with safety in mind, novel features like maximum stimulation setting and lock and set provide safety from accidental over stimulation of the dog. This medium range trainer is loaded with unique features making it the most humane and effective trainer available. The bar shaped transmitter is especially well-suited for easy operation and is small providing stealth operation when the situation requires discreteness. Don't be fooled by the small receiver size, it provides plenty of stimulation for most dogs even normal temperament 150 pound dogs respond to our blunt stimulation. The unique COS (control of stimulation) technology provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The boost feature is available to provide boosted stimulation from 1 to 60. The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense making it a good substitute to the stimulation. The ergonomic design of the remote allows the user to watch your dog. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter allowing the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark. Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The pro Educator will turn a smart stubborn dog into a genius. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Deluxe Carrying Case
- Waterproof Miniature Collar Receiver
- Waterproof Ergonomic Transmitter
- Two Sets of Contact Points (5/8" and 3/4")
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owners Manual with Training Tips
- Metal Belt Clip
- Lanyard for the Transmitter
- Collar Receiver: 2" X 1.5" X 1.1" and 2.4 oz.
- Advanced Remote: 4" X 1.8" X 1.25" and 4.2 oz.
- Charges with standard USB adapters