E-Collar Educator EZ-900 Easy Educator Training Systems
- Dog Size: 5 lbs. and Larger
- 1/2 Mile Range
- LCD Display with Back Light allows for Precision Control
- Transmitter can be converted to the 2 Dog version on the fly
- 2 Hour Quick Charge Lithium Polymer via USB or Charger
- Battery Level Icon and Flashing Light Indication
- Lost Transmitter Beeper Mode
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant
- Remote Tracking Light ‚ Great for Evening Walks
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
Stimulation Sensation Features:
- 256 Levels of smooth‚ blunt‚ stimulation with 100 Levels displayed on the LCD
- Lock and Set and Maximum Stimulation Safety Features
- Patented Instant Stimulation Mode
- Tone and Vibration both have options to automatically administer the stimulation sensation after 2 seconds of tone or vibration should the dog choose not to comply. Ivan Pavlov proved this type of training increases the dog to comply given the sensation is of sufficient value to cause a behavior change.
- Adjustable Boost Selectable between 1 through 60: allows for quick emergency stimulation to freeze the dog if the situation warrants it.
Advanced Features using Computer Interface Tool:
Button Selection Dropdowns:
Convenient drop down for each control button provide quick and easy selection of the desired sensation.
Ability to lock the level preventing accidental over stimulation by inadvertent movement of the dial
Allows the user to select a level between 1 and 60 which provides for an
emergency boost of the stimulation level, great for the times when the working
level is ignored by the dog due to a high distraction
Selection of Vibration - 7 Types:
H High Constant Vibration
M Medium Constant Vibration
L Low Constant Vibration
TS-H High Tapping Sensation‚ 1 second on and 1 second off
TS-M Medium Tapping Sensation‚ 1 second on and 1 second off
TS-L Low Tapping Sensation‚ 1 second on and 1 second off
TA Two seconds of constant medium vibration followed by continuous stimulation; commonly known as Classical or Pavlovian conditioning
Selection of Tone - 4 Types:
H High Constant Tone
M Medium Constant Tone
L Low Constant Tone
PA Two seconds of constant medium tone followed by continuous stimulation; commonly known as Classical or Pavlovian Conditioning
Selection of Mode feature to limit the stimulation or allow full access to all 100 levels
Five Stimulation Modes to Choose From:
Patented Instant Stimulation:
This unique mode is the most significant technological advancement in e-collars in decades. It eliminates the surprise of the stimulation‚ shock‚ found when applying levels above 30 to a dog in training. The stimulation can only be applied by starting at zero and turning the dial up on the dog until the desired response and/or compliance are achieved. It minimizes the cortisol levels while improving the learning process of the dog and does not cause the head jerking sometimes caused by higher level training. It also is very convenient for the user as the dial only needs to be turned and no buttons need to be pushed once the mode is activated. Great for boundary training, aggressive dog aversion training, IPO sport training, and many other situations that requires precision control and pressure.
The Easy Educator is a modern e-collar designed with safety in mind, novel features like maximum stimulation setting and lock and set provide safety from accidental over stimulation of the dog. This medium range trainer is loaded with unique features making it the most humane and effective trainer available. The bar shaped transmitter is especially well-suited for easy operation and is small providing stealth operation when the situation requires discreetness. Don‚¬„¢t be fooled by the small receiver size 2‚¬?X1.5‚¬?X1‚¬? 2.4 ounce, it provides plenty of stimulation for most dogs even normal temperament 150 pound dogs respond to our blunt stimulation. The unique COS (control of stimulation) technology provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The boost feature is available to provide boosted stimulation from 1 to 60. The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense making it a good substitute to the stimulation. The ergonomic design of the remote allows the user to watch your dog. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter allowing the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark. Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The Easy Educator will turn a smart stubborn dog into a genius. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Waterproof Miniature Collar Receiver
- Waterproof Ergonomic Transmitter
- Two Sets of Contact Points (5/8 and 3/4)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owners Manual with Training Tips
- Metal Belt Clip
- Lanyard for the Transmitter
Collar Receiver: 2.0" X 1.5" X 1.1" @ 2.4 oz.
Advanced Remote: 4" X 1.8" X 1.25" @ 4.2 oz.